Here is what to expect when you contact Bob Riddick Roofing for a roof replacement:
- Office staff will gather pertinent information.
- Michael Blevins, the General Manager, will contact you to set up an appointment to visit your home and discuss your project and options, so he can provide a detailed estimate.
- Your estimate will be emailed or mailed to you, whatever your preference, within a few days.
- Michael will follow-up to see if you have any questions or concerns.
- Once the contract is signed, you will be placed on the schedule.
- A few days before your project is to begin, Bobby Goad, the Project Manager, will contact you to do a site visit to discuss placement of the dumpster and materials, and to determine any special requirements for your jobsite.
- Most projects are completed in one day depending on the size of your home. The dumpster is picked up and removed from your site the following morning. All debris is cleaned at end of each workday.